Sterile. Ready when you are.
The aScope™ 4 Broncho single-use bronchoscope is part of a flexible, ready-to-go bronchoscopy solution that improves safety and productivity. The single-use endoscopes are sterile straight from the pack, always available and included in one hassle-free package. Pair them with the aView™ 2 Advance HD monitor so you can easily captures images and video on the go.
How do doctors rate the Ambu single-use bronchoscope?
A new study1 showed a preference among physicians for the Ambu® aScope™ 4 Broncho single-use bronchoscope and Ambu® aView™ monitor over standard reusable bronchoscopes they have used.
About the article:
• Published in Trends in Anaesthesia and Critical Care
• Based on Multi-centre European study intubations and bronchoscopies on 176 patients
• Preference for aScope 4 Broncho may have been due to the quality of the imaging and the ability to bend up and down 180°
1Kriege M. Dalberg J Et al
Facts and figures
Evaluation of closed-loop system vs standard sampling solutions
In this article, Respiratory consultant, Dr. Suveer Singh, presents the results of his evaluation of Ambu® aScope™ BronchoSampler™. The evaluation was based on procedures performed at Royal Brompton and Chelsea and Westminster hospitals in the UK.
More effective for collecting and protecting samples
The results of the analysis were published on Karger.com. Prof. Pallav L. Shah reviewed the data and co-edited the manuscript. Among other conclusions, Dr. Singh found that aScope BronchoSampler:
- Is quicker, easier and more effective than standard sampling solutions
- Offers a possibly safer technique for diagnostic sampling in the ICU
- May improve safety standards during the coronavirus pandemic
Ambu single-use endoscopes can be used for a wide range of procedures, including intubation, secretion management, bedside PDT, BAL & BW, One Lung Ventilation and training.