KingUniversal F® Flex
Similar to the Flex2, the King F Flex, is a single limb co-axial expandable circuit that promotes thermal efficiency. However, unlike the KingFlex2, this circuit features a disposable manifold.
Protect. Simplify. Save
Protect…Both Patient and Machine
- Reduces potential for patient infection and machine contamination, when used with a variety of filter options
- Helps maintain patient’s body temperature, as reported in independent studies 1, 2, 5
- Can provide 100% oxygen to patient during transport, when combined with a King Systems Transport Kit
Simplify…Reduce SKU’s to Inventory
- Reduce the variety of circuit lengths stocked, because flex tubing is expandable to multiple lengths.
- Minimize the variety of circuit types stocked, because the F Flex can be used wherever an adult or pediatric two-limb circuit is used.
- Eliminate the need to stock HME’s, based on independent studies demonstrating the moisture efficiency of the F Flex circuit3,4,5
Save…Cost Savings and Convenience
- After surgery, combine the F Flex with a King Systems Transport Kit
- − A lower cost transport option than a resuscitation bag
- − Design of the F Flex reduces torque at the patient end
- − Clinician can be the length of the circuit away from the patient while delivering up to 100% oxygen
- After transport, combine the F Flex with the King PACU kit
- − A potentially lower cost PACU option
- − Less overall disposable waste from surgery, through transport, to PACU
1. The Universal F Breathing System Reduces the Number of Hypothermic Patients Entering the PACU. Thompson, Rast, Carson.
2. Evaluation of the King Systems Universal F Anesthesia Breathing Circuit. Campbell, Branson, Johnson, et. al.
3. Anesthesia Circuits, Humidity Output, and Mucociliary Structure and Function. Branson, Campbell, Davis, Porembka.
4. Humidification During Anesthesia: How and How Much. Branson, Davis, Porembka.
5. Test results and filter data on file.
Spare partsThere are no spare parts or accessories for this product.
Note: US: Rx only